What is Global Accreditation?
Accreditation constitutes public recognition that an educational program meets the administrative, organisational and financial criteria of a recognised agency – in this case the IEHA.
Benefits of Global Accreditation
- assurance of quality
- international credibility and status
- association backing and support
- assistance with marketing
- student assurance in the quality of the program
- indemnity insurance modality/program approval through Arthur J. Gallagher.
Who benefits from the Global Accreditation Process?
- You do! Your hard work and dedication to your modality should be recognised and known worldwide.
- Your students – they will join you trusting in the quality of your work and knowing that the IEHA will support them as well
- The public – through continued quality assurance and international credibility.
The accreditation process through the IEHA is quite simple. Once you have developed your course curriculum with program details, clear objectives and marketing materials, you should complete the Global Accreditation Form GlobalAccreditation_IEHA_v2 and remit back to IEHA along with any necessary documentation and the IEHA Global Accreditation Fee. Next, IEHA will review the application. This process can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks, depending on the complexity and completeness of your program. The IEHA will speak to you personally during this process to ensure that all criteria are met. Once a decision is made, you will be informed directly and a Global Accreditation Certificate along with Global Accreditation logo emailed to you and your business logo added to the Global Accreditation page on our website.
How to begin?
If your materials are in a complete state and ready for review they, with the Global Accreditation Application Form, can be forwarded to the Accreditation Department of the IEHA at email@example.com
Likewise, they can be mailed to IEHA/Our Sacred Space, 584 Old Northern Road, Dural, NSW, 2158, AU.
If your ideas are conceptual in nature, we are happy to work with you to create a program/workshop. Additional fees will apply. Please contact Catherine through firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.